Monday, December 10, 2007

What a Great Class

This is a bitter sweet ending!

At times, I thought I was going to pull my hair out while working on the Habitat Website. Other times, I was so excited to be doing something that would actually better the community. Usually in classes, projects are assigned that do not do anything at all for the well being of the community. This was different. I really feel like I had to opportunity to help with something that is very important. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!

With that said, in order to survive this class the most important thing is passion towards people. Even though I typically do not like my English classes, Mrs. Roger's enthusiasm and passion really shows through and has a wonderful impact on her students. At times, you may feel very overwhelmed, but just push through and you will be thankful in the end. Make sure to do all your blog topics! They are really hard to remember, but go ahead and write them in your agenda so that you never forget! Also, go to class. Whenever I would miss a class, I would feel completely lost. This is not a class where you can miss and still understand what is going on. I am very confident that you will really enjoy this class! Good Luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.