Sunday, October 28, 2007

Free Topic

This week has been a really relaxing week for me. I really enjoyed some of the time off. I also had a great weekend.

Saturday, I took the practice exam for Dental School. I thought that it was going to be hard, but I did not expect it to be impossible. It defiantly was very close to impossible. I am very glad that I took it because it gave me an idea of what to expect when I take it for real, it was just a little discouraging knowing that it is going to be that hard. One thing that I think will help is taking organic chemistry. I have not taken that class yet, so once I take it, my grade will improve. Also, I know now that I have to study and work very hard for my goal. I have never wanted anything more my whole life and I am going to work as hard as I can to achieve my goal.

I hope you are having a great week! See you tomorrow

No comments: