Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Interview

Going into the interview, I had the normal nervousness running throughout my body. I was very eager to get my interview over with because I was insecure about what you were going to ask and how I would respond. As I sat there for a few minutes, I noticed that I was getting much more calm and confortable about speaking. I am not sure if this was because you were very warm and welcoming to my answers of if it was because I am getting used to doing interviews and became more confident.

After doing a lot of research about Dental School I knew that I would encounter an interview at some point. Previously I had thought about the things that I woud say, but it is a totally different sensation actually saying it to someone else. It really gave me a lot of encouragement knowing that I was able to answer the questions and not stumble over my words. Also it confirmed the fact in my head about why I want to help people and go to Dental School. I really enjoyed this assignment and feel that it helped me out a ton when it comes to preparing for interviews. I was so excited when I left and felt that I would be able to walk into Dental School right then and there and do my interview with great pride!

No comments: